The detail relating to the College opening on the 31st of August are currently very fluid. As it stands we will be opening but the exact details of this are currently not available. I will be writing to you again in August to outline our strategy but please be assured of one thing, we will not under any circumstances put the health of your son, daughter or the staff that support them at risk.
All precautions that we will be expected to implement will be done but your support is vital to its success. You can understand that this is unprecedented times we live in and that little or no latitude will be given to individuals who do not follow the specific guidelines laid out in a, as yet unknown, policy designed to ensure the safety of all. If your son or daughter makes the decision to ignore a warning that is given then the College will have little or no alternative but to send the individual involved home.