At Woodbrook College, we are committed to excellence in all that we do. We educate in an atmosphere that promotes responsibility, tolerance and respect. We are guided by Gospel-based values and, in keeping with our Catholic ethos and the principles of our founder Blessed Edmund Rice, we work as one inclusive community of Board of Management, staff, parents and students to provide a safe, caring and disciplined environment in which all of our students are challenged to reach their full potential in their academic, artistic, sporting and personal pursuits.
• To ensure students achieve the highest academic standards based on their own individual
• To deliver a broad-based curriculum that adequately responds to the needs of our students
and society in general.
• To continue to provide and resource an extensive programme of extra-curricular activity
which caters for the wide range of talents and interests amongst our students.
• To provide a student-centred education which strives to develop the whole person –
spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically and socially.
• To foster a spirit of co-operation and respect amongst all of our school community.
• To promote a happy, positive and safe environment where the wellbeing of each person is
valued and respected and where healthy relationships are developed.
• To facilitate and embrace a harmonious integration of different cultures, faiths, nationalities,
genders, sexual orientations and ethnic diversities.
• To inspire and promote lifelong learning in our students to prepare them to take their place as
responsible citizens in a challenging society.
• To continue to grow our partnership with the wider community by reaching out in a tangible
way to people in need.
Learning Together for a Better Future