Dear Parent/Guardians, you now need to choose the optional subject your child will study in Woodbrook College next year.
You will have received a username by text and if you follow the instructions below you will be able to create a password, login and choose your child’s subject options.
If you already have a son or daughter in the school this updated username will give you access to all your children’s accounts.
The subject options selection will be available until March 25th.
Any problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the options?
- Business Studies
- Home Economics
- Visual Art
- Wood Technology
How to choose your subjects?
- You must fill in all 6 option entries for your child in order of preference.
- Only 4 option subjects will be studied in school and we will endeavor to get as close to your child’s first 4 choices as possible.
- Failure to pick the required 6 will result in VSware picking the others for you, which may result in your child being in a subject they really don’t want to study.
- You can only pick one language subject in those 6 options if so desired.
Please read/watch everything below!
2) Link to our VSware page
3) Watch this video on how to create/reset you password:
4) Watch this video on how to submit your subject options: